- The FreeWire is both a Harley Bluetooth adapter and a Honda® Bluetooth adapter allowing for wireless connectivity to the bike’s infotainment systems
- Wirelessly communicate via CB radio, hear turn-by-turn directions from the GPS system, rock out to your favorite radio stations and so much more all through your Bluetooth headset
- Use an additional FreeWire for your passenger to talk over the motorcycle’s internal intercom system – All with the wireless freedom you’ve been longing for
- You can wirelessly connect to your infotainment system while also being able to utilize the various capabilities of the Sena 20S, 10U, 10C, 10R, 10S and Cavalry Bluetooth headset
- Also has a 3.5mm AUX port which allows you to directly plug in additional accessories such as a GPS device, radar detector, non-Bluetooth MP3 player and more – allowing you to hear them alongside the motorcycle’s infotainment system through your Bluetooth headset speakers
- Comes with two different mounting accessories, a handlebar mounting kit as well as a mounting cradle for on the bike itself, to conveniently secure the device during your ride
- The unit automatically powers on/off with your motorcycle’s engine for maximum convenience, and for longer rides you can easily charge your FreeWire while using it with the included cigarette charger or Sena Powerbank
44020703 / FREEWIRE-01
The shown prices are our suggested retail pricing including local VAT.
Price offered by our dealers may vary depending on additional fees such as transport, customs or local product specific VAT rates.
Contact your local Parts Europe dealer for an accurate estimation, or use our store locator to find your closest dealer.