- Lightweight outer shell is constructed from a technologically advanced impact resistant thermoplastic in two sizes.
- The inner and outer surfaces are engineered to minimize the effects of oblique impacts.
- Multiple density inner liner ensures correct density in areas for enhanced impact absorption.
- Patented visor release system ensures the visor is released with the correct pre-determined amount of force, irrespective of the angle of impact.
- Exhaust ports and multi-air inlets ensure high levels of ventilation and heat transfer.
- Visor has been designed to direct air into the ports for enhanced airflow.
- Side shell EPS foam prevents damage to collarbone in event of a crash.
- Emergency release system and removable cheek pads permit the safe and easy removal of the cheek pads while the helmet is still on.
- Textile chin strap is soft, 26mm wide and wider than certification requirements for safety and comfort.
- Comfort liner with Silverplus® treating is anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, moisture wicking, removable and washable.
- 3D contoured foam ensures rider comfort.
- Hydration tube channels integrated into cheek pads have good performance and are convenient.
- D-rings are stainless steel ensuring tight and secure fit.
HELMET SM5 ACT OR/YL GL SM
01107937 / 8306022-4475-S
The shown prices are our suggested retail pricing including local VAT.
Price offered by our dealers may vary depending on additional fees such as transport, customs or local product specific VAT rates.
Contact your local Parts Europe dealer for an accurate estimation, or use our store locator to find your closest dealer.