- Anatomically profiled for a fully optimized female fit.
- Chassis constructed from hard wearing 600 Denier polyester with double polyurethane coating for additional protection.
- Large mesh panel on back of collar for optimized levels of airflow.
- GP Lite shoulders with dynamic friction shield on shoulder for enhanced abrasion resistance.
- 600 Denier polyester internal reinforcement on shoulders and elbows for additional abrasion resistance.
- Large stretch panel on shoulder and underarm for an optimized fit and performance.
- Hook and loop waist and cuff with semi-automatic zip for a secure closure.
- Low profile collar construction with soft lining for enhanced rider comfort.
- Two front zippered pockets, inner waterproof document pocket and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage.
- Removable thermal liner allows the rider to adjust the jacket to the weather conditions.
- Upper side vents for optimal airflow.
- Reflective details.
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 - A class
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector (not included, sold separately)
Helmet & Apparel
JACKET 4W GP+R V3 BLK 46
28130930 / 3110520-1100-46
The shown prices are our suggested retail pricing including local VAT.
Price offered by our dealers may vary depending on additional fees such as transport, customs or local product specific VAT rates.
Contact your local Parts Europe dealer for an accurate estimation, or use our store locator to find your closest dealer.