- Increase ground clearance and wheel travel 1"-2" on most models
- Rugged double-steel-wall construction
- Progressive rate springs for comfortable ride and improved load-carrying capacity
- Five-position spring pre-load adjustment for varying loads
- Gas charged for fade-free operation
- Durable fabric Shock Sox are included to protect shocks from rock, sand and mud damage
- Shock Sox are easily removable with hook-and-loop fasteners for cleaning and adjustments
- Not compatible with lift kits
|Part Image||Product / Part Number|
SHOCK REAR 512 TRX 350
13100100 / 512-1023B
The shown prices are our suggested retail pricing including local VAT.
Price offered by our dealers may vary depending on additional fees such as transport, customs or local product specific VAT rates.
Contact your local Parts Europe dealer for an accurate estimation, or use our store locator to find your closest dealer.