- Moose fork springs use the highest-grade chrome silicone wire
- Each spring is cold coiled then heat treated
- Springs are pre-set and ground to length before being polished for the ultimate performance
- All springs have their rate laser etched on the end and are manufactured to DIN2095 grade 1 standards
- All springs go through the following stages: cold-coiled, heat-treated, tempered, shot-peened, ground ends, polished for reduced friction and smoother performance, part number etched in end of spring
|Part Image||Product / Part Number|
FF SPRING SET 43.5MM 4.4
04051137 / 0405-1137
The shown prices are our suggested retail pricing including local VAT.
Price offered by our dealers may vary depending on additional fees such as transport, customs or local product specific VAT rates.
Contact your local Parts Europe dealer for an accurate estimation, or use our store locator to find your closest dealer.