- Black anodized with contrast adjusters it is also an optical highlight on every bike.
- The position of the footrests as well as the brake and gear levers can be adjusted according to personal needs.
- A combination of a push and rotatable setting at only one point (five positions through pushing and four positions by rotating).
- The conversion to GP shifting style works through the simple swapping of the gear arm.
- Brake and shift levers come with double ball bearings for function of the levers and adjustable toe pieces as well.
- The rearset is equipped with foldable foot pegs.
|Part Image||Product / Part Number|
REARSET MUE2 BK DUC SFV2
16230586 / MUE2-D03-B
The shown prices are our suggested retail pricing including local VAT.
Price offered by our dealers may vary depending on additional fees such as transport, customs or local product specific VAT rates.
Contact your local Parts Europe dealer for an accurate estimation, or use our store locator to find your closest dealer.